We are seeking a R E S T A U R A N T M A N A G E R to join the A T E A M!
Organise and control the operations of a 120+ seater award winning restaurant in the heart of the Nortern Suburbs! You will be responsible for 20+ staff members, and provide the highest regard of customer service. You are responsible in building strong, ever lasting relationships with customers, suppliers and staff.
- An amazing opportunity to be apart of a dedicated hard working team!
- A diverse hands on role, with established teams, systems and processes
- Beautifully designed restaurant and bar with high foot traffic
As the restaurant manager you are responsible for the day to day running of the business. Your role is to exceed expectations, by giving 110% commitment to the the business, motivating staff to excel in all areas and build customer relations.
You will play a pivotal role in this amazing venue, as the business continues to go from strength to strength under your guidance.
You must have a passion for hospitality, customer service and a desire to deliver an energetic, compassionate experience for all.
DUTIES + RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate staff rosters
- Planning and organizing including table plans and booking times daily, and any special functions through out the year
- Maintain strong relationships with suppliers, purchase and maintain stock and menu pricing according to budget.
- Conduct stock take of goods on a quarterly bases
- Maintain the POS system, with the inputting + exporting of data
- Ensure the restaurant is maintained to a high standard of cleanliness and runs efficiently
- Make sure customer satisfaction is at a high standard at all times
- Conduct training with staff members regularly
- Continually consult with chefs regarding menu planning
- Lead by example to be a strong team member on the floor by greeting guests and assisting with taking orders, running food, working the bar – be an all rounder!
- Ensure you have a strong, vibrant, happy staff environment. Team work makes the dream work!
- You are responsible in building strong, ever lasting relationships with customers, suppliers and staff
The restaurant is a bustling, beautiful team environment, and we require someone with high energy and positive attitude to guide our team. You must have a can do outlook, and be willing to put in 110% effort at all times.
Must have a minimum of 6 years experience in a hospitality management role, a current Tasmanian RSA certificate, and the knowledge of Point of Sale System H + L system is a plus!
Experience in the Tasmanian Hospitality Industry and having local knowledge of Tassie wine and produce is an advantage.
We need a candidate with good vibes only and 110% work ethic!
Applications close Wednesday 9th May 2018. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We have advertised on SEEK, and our social media sights - Facebook + Instagram.